I thought it would be good to have a page which links to all the handmade present posts, so if you’re looking for inspiration you can quickly scroll through here. I will split it into gender/age sections to make it easier.
- Colouring tote-this could be for a girl or a boy, depending on your fabric choice!
- Beanbags and games to play with them-here is the post, and here is the link to the tutorial I did over at Shouty Cat Makes
- All Things Lego (this could easily be a girl’s thing too, obviously)
- This is a quick and easy present idea if you have friends who like to bake
- Re-purpose one old woolly jumper into a hat, mittens and a scarf! Takes less than an hour (without decorations)
- Cufflinks-these ones are made from old sixpences from the year the recipient was born, but you can use anything you like-scrabble pieces, lego bricks, vintage buttons….
- Another bigger magnetic memo board!
- Vinyl LP clock-if you can find one that was the number one single on their day of birth, then so much the better!
- Personalised mugs
- Hyacinths in Jars
Gift wrapping and cards
- Button Christmas trees
- Mother’s Day flowery cards
- Christmas Cards
- Jam Jars as receptacles for gifts…!
Anniversaries and things
- Not really a present, but this is what I made for my Brother and his wife on their 1st anniversary