You may be more organised than me, and already be all over Valentine’s Day.
If you’re not, and like me, want to do a little something, without buying into the whole ‘spend lots of money to tell someone you love how much you love them, on this one special day of the year when you can do so’ thing, then making your very own Valentine, for your Valentine, might be just the ticket!
I’ve been hitting Pinterest, and here are some great ideas, that look pretty do-able…!
1) This is super sweet!
I’m sure we have some spare jigsaw bits kicking around, and if not, then our local scrapstore often has boxes full of odd bits. The challenge might be to find two pieces that do actually match…!
2) This is designed as a Valentine’s card for a kiddy-wink, but I think it makes a pretty cute grown-ups one!
3) If cross-stitch is your ‘poison’ then this might be the card for you!
4) Another sewing themed card-very tempted to give this a go!
5) Not one, but SIX very clever, quirky ideas here!
6) Because all good lists have 6, not 5….
Susie posted this gorgeous card in the Make Do and Mend-able Facebook group today, along with her blog post all about it-I heart it a lot!
So what will you choose for your other half/best friend/favourite pet this Valentines Day…?!